A DINO-mite party is the perfect opportunity for your little paleontologists to take a trek through the land of dinosaurs. Book your party today, and let us transport you to a time when dinosaurs roamed the Earth.
DINO-mite Dinosaur Birthday Party includes:
- Zoo admission for your guests
- Validated parking
- Private birthday room (Safari Room or Jungle Room)
- DinoTrek tickets for your party guests
- Adventure Guide to run dinosaur-themed games, serve cake and escort your group to the front of the line at the DinoTrek entrance
- Up-close animal visit from our Education animals with dinosaur-themed presentation
- 1/4 sheet personalized dinosaur-themed cake
- Goodie bags for children with dinosaur-themed goodies
- 10 invitations
- Dinosaur-themed tableware
***Party Rooms have a maximum 40-person capacity. If you would like to host a larger party, please contact us for options.
Available Add-Ons (tax included):
- 12" Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza: $15/pizza (8 slices)
- Ani-Meal- $4.95 (hot dog), $5.95 (deli sandwich)
- Additional 1/4 Sheet Cake: $25
- Tokens: $1.00/token (Wild Animal Carousel - 2 tokens/ Wilderness Express - 2 tokens)
- Additional Postcard Invitations: $1 each
Themed Animal Presentations:
- Modern Day Dinosaurs: Meet a couple of animals who demonstrate that although dinosaurs may have gone extinct, many of their adaptations lived on!
March 15 – July 6 (Friday - Sunday)
10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
1 - 3 p.m.
4 - 6 p.m.
Dino parties must be confirmed at least 2 weeks in advance and are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. Base package payment due upon booking and can be paid with cash, check or credit card. Add-on options can be added up to 5 days of party with payment due when added. Please note: A Credit Card number is required to reserve the party and will be charged for any additional guests or charges on the day of the party in the event that charges are not paid via another method.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions for useful information about your DINO-mite Birthday Party. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us at .
- Balloons, Straws, Glass, Streamers, Confetti, Stickers, Whistles, Piñatas and Alcohol are NOT allowed on Zoo property
- All parties require one adult attendee per every five children in attendance.
- The Adventure Guide will lead your party’s activities including taking the party to the front of the line at DinoTrek entrance.
- Parents are responsible for accompanying the group through DinoTrek.
- Each child and adult over the amount allotted will be billed at the given rate. (Credit Card Number is required to reserve a room. Overages will be charged to this card.) The host/hostess will perform a headcount that you will sign and acknowledge.
- Your signature verifies total and authorizes your credit card be charged for the overage amount. There is a 40 person room capacity.
- If the Zoo is closed (weather or animal emergency), the party will be refunded or an attempt to re-schedule will be made.
- Parties are subject to cancellation without notice.
- Additional questions and answers can be found on our FAQs.
- A $75 cancellation fee will be retained for all parties cancelled after initial booking and at least 8 days prior to party date.
- A $100 cancellation fee will be retained for all parties cancelled within 7 days of the party date. Additional cakes and catering must be cancelled at least 4 days prior to the party date to be refunded.
- Partial refunds can only be issued for parties cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to the party date. Cancellations after this time will not be eligible for refund.