A Jungle Gym Party is an adventure pass sure to please everyone. These after-hour parties are great for birthdays, end-of-school celebrations, youth group outings or just because you want to get a little "wild!"
Jungle Gym Party Includes:
- After hours exclusive rental of Jungle Gym area for up to 100 people
- Free parking
- One staff member to assist you
Available Add-Ons (tax included):
- 12" Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza(in box) - $15/pizza. Pizzas will be delivered to the Jungle Gym at 6 p.m. Tableware is the responsibilty of the renter.
- 1/4 sheet jungle-themed cake (feeds 20-25): $25
- 1/2 sheet jungle-themed cake (feeds 40-50): $50
(All cakes are Jungle themed and are name and age specific and can be picked up at the Croft Center before 5:30 pm. Tableware is the responsibility of the renter).
- Party Platter
- Additional catering options are available - please call the catering sales manager at 445-7825 for more information.
April 15 - August 15
6 - 8 p.m. (or dusk if earlier)
Jungle Gym Parties require a minimum of two (2) weeks advance booking and are taken on a first come first serve basis. Base package payment due upon booking and can be paid with cash, check or credit card. Add-on options and payments are due within 5 days of party. Please note: A credit card number is required to reserve the party and will be charged for any additional guests or add-ons on the day of the party in the event that charges are not paid via another method.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions for useful information about your Jungle Gym Party. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Balloons, Straws, Glass, Streamers, Confetti, Stickers, Whistles, Piñatas and Alcohol are NOT allowed on Zoo property.
- Guests allowed admission only after 5:30 pm.
- Animal exhibits close at 6 pm.
- After 6 p.m., guests MUST remain in the Jungle Gym.
- Party guests seen on the animal trail after 6 pm will be asked to leave the Zoo property.
- All party guests must exit the Zoo at 8 pm or dusk - whichever comes first.
- No visitors will be allowed on the Jungle Gym after dark.
- The staff member is there to assist with routine clean-up. Basic party trash collection in the form of food, serving ware and any trash associated directly with the party is the responsibility of the party parent.
- If weather in the form of heavy rainfall or lightning prohibits the party from occurring an alternate date can be set if the Zoo is notified within four (4) hours of party time.
- Parents are responsible for overseeing both the party and outdoor activities.
- Each child and adult over the amount allotted will be billed at the given rate. (Credit Card Number is required to reserve the Jungle Gym. Overages will be charged to this card.) The host/hostess will perform a headcount that you will sign and acknowledge.
- Your signature verifies total and authorizes your credit card to be charged for the overage amount.
- If the Zoo is closed (weather or animal emergency), the party will be refunded or an attempt to re-schedule will be made.
- Parties are subject to cancellation without notice.
- Additional questions and answers can be found on our FAQs.
- A $75 cancellation fee will be retained for all parties cancelled after initial booking and at least 8 days prior to party date.
- A $100 cancellation fee will be retained for all parties cancelled within 7 days of the party date. Additional cakes and catering must be cancelled at least 4 days prior to the party date to be refunded.
- Partial refunds can only be issued for parties cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to the party date. Cancellations after this time will not be eligible for refund.